With stress levels high, I thought I would take a time out (why yes, I am listening to my own advice!) to remind myself of things that make me happy. Make your own “time out” list to remind yourself that there is always something to look forward to and be thankful for.
1. My family and friends. I am so blessed and thankful for the amazing people in my life. I love you all so much!
2. Walking under an orange, red, and yellow tree canopy. Fall in Williamsburg is the most perfect time of year.
3. Warm homemade chocolate chip cookies and milk, yummm!
4. Sparkles, sparkles, and more sparkles! I own an entirely sequined strapless dress. Yes, I am that girl.
5. My Thanksgiving break countdown (12 days!).
6. Every day is another day that I am cancer free.
7. Poodles. Especially my Mickey and Chance.
8. Say Yes to the Dress marathons. Don’t you just love Randy?
9. Spending a rainy Sunday in pjs. Sometimes you just need those kind of days.
10. Being twenty and having endless possibilities ahead.